Saturday 5 March 2011

Leighton in 2011, so far!

As I'm sure you know, I loveeee Leighton Meester and everything she wears so naturally I want to blog about her 2011 outfits so far!
She hasn't attended too many events but it's enough to fill a post for and besides, it's only March!
Here are her outfits of 2011...so far!



In a Vionnet Spring 2011 dress at the People's Choice Awards paired with Brian Atwood's 'Ella' pump. Stunning!


In a gorgeous Versace Resort 2011 dress paired with Louboutin's Fastissima ankle boots. 



In Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011 at the Golden Globes 2011 paired with a Louis Vuitton tassel clutch and Jimmy Choo's Zafira sandals. My favourite Golden Globes dress for sure, she looked amazing and completely different to the other attendees! A sure favourite! 


Wearing a Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2011 dress at the premiere of The Roommate. I loved this when I saw it, its pretty different to what Leighton usually wears this is very dominatrix looking because of the cut out leather but a nice change. I loved the poker straight hair too! Oh and the shoes which you can't see are Brian Atwood's ''Helena'' platform pumps.  


Wearing a fabulous Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 dress with lots of beading and different colours, I love that she chose this low cut, sexy dress because it's not really like Leighton to show a lot of cleavage but I think it looks gorgeous!The heels are Roger Vivier's Bow Chic Sandals, lovely! 



Leigh in a two tone Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2011 dress at a press conference for 'The Roommate'. Lovely! The shoes are Brian Atwood's ''Lola'' suede leather  pumps! 


In Proenza Schouler at Nylon's party for Leigh's cover. I wasn't too fond of it at first but I've come to really love it, I think the colours look fantastic on her, it all just looks so effortless and it works! The shoes are Brian Atwood's ''Bettina'' pumps, a lot of Brian Atwood heels this year for Leighton! 



In Emanuel Ungaro Pre-Fall 2011, I love this dress on her it's quite girly and fun yet strong with the long sleeves and structure plus the dark greens and purples mixed with the brighter colours make it a much darker and more interesting dress rather that it just being 'florally'. The heels are by Pierre Hardy Spring 2011.


Leighton looks gorgeous at the Marc Jacobs show in NYC wearing Marc Jacobs of course. She paired the dress with Louboutin's ''Salsbourg'' sandals, love it! 




That's it so far, I'll add more events as soon as she attends them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment