Monday 7 March 2011

CHANEL Hosts Intimate Dinner in Honor of Blake Lively in Paris.

Once again Chanel honored Blake Lively, except this time it was in Paris during Fashion Week and seeing as she can't attend the Chanel show on Tuesday, she'll have to do with this dinner in honor of her!
Being the new face of the Mademoiselle bag's she naturally had one with her!

Here are some pictures of Blake on the night



Dress: Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2008
Blake wore this beautiful Couture silver dress that was drenched in sequins, I love that Blake isn't afraid to be sexy and feminine instead of trying to look 'kooky' it definitely makes her special. That body of hers is amazing, dear Lord to have those legs, she's looking the best I've ever seen her! And besides I'm glad to see her in silver as I don't think I've seen her in a similar piece before so its refreshing to see her in this. 
A definite 'Best Blake Dresses' runner! 


The lovely lady herself was looking stunning! I love her natural make-up, they gold eyes are a must for Blake and I'm glad she chose a little colour on the lips it gives her whole look that 'pop' because everything else blends together. I love her cascading waves, I'm glad she wore her hair down as she's been wearing it up for a while. She looks amazing! 



Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz 
As always Blake wore Lorraine Schwartz jewellery, I'm beginning to think she's her favourite jeweler but none the less the pieces were gorgeous and complemented her already sparkly dress. From what I can see Blake only wore two pieces of jewellery, that gorgeous ring in the picture above and the pearl/diamond earrings which you can see in the first picture. Gorgeous! 



Shoes: Christian Louboutin's ''Salsbourg'' sandals.
Blake wore this popular Louboutin which I felt went pretty well with her dress, some said it was slightly distracting and I can see why but the dress is wow enough to keep the attention on itself.  And anyway, Louboutin's are always amazing! 







Can't wait to see what she wears next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment