Thursday 29 December 2011

My 2011 Fashion Awards.

As 2011 draws to an end there's the inevitable question of 'Who rocked the fashion world this year'?, well the answer is a lot of women did! I couldn't possibly name just one person so I compiled a few 'Awards' to some starlets that I think deserve recognition and got on with it, the inspiration for this comes from RedCarpet-FashionAwards.com a blog that I'm obsessed with so I take no credit whatsoever but I thought it would be fun to compile my personal favourites of the year in a similar style.


I've made up a few 'Awards' such as 'Best Brand Ambassador' and 'Most Interesting Jewellery Collection' to my awards lists so in due time they will be rolling out!


In the mean time, go through my old posts to get some hints!


I'll be back soon!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment