Monday 19 December 2011

Happy Birthday to Christina Aguilera!!

Yesterday was the 31st Birthday of my favourite music diva, Christina Aguilera! I know I'm one day late but its never too late! Anyone who knows me well enough knows how much I adore her: her voice and her songs make my life and I've been a fan of hers since Genie in a Bottle (which I still listen to, lol) and she's probably the only artist that I insist of owning every CD made by her, I just love her and always will.

I would like to wish her the Happiest Belated Birthday ever and success in all parts of her career and personal life. I cannot wait for her up-coming album which is rumoured to be released in 2012 so something to look forward to!

Happy 31st Birthday X-Tina!




Beautiful in a red D&G dress while promoting 'Burlesque'. 

Looking heavenly at the AMA's in 2008 in a beautiful Elie Saab Couture gown.





I love nothing more than a 'Dirrty' Xtina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment